A global player in construction and services
Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructure, and energy and communication networks. A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 50,000 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
- 50,000 employees
- €12.0 billion sales in 2015
- Including 52% international sales
- Operations in 80 countries
Sales by geographical areas
Four business areas with high added value
Bouygues Construction operates in France and many other countries in four major business areas, organized as eight operating entities. They complement each other in such a way that Bouygues Construction is able to offer its customers know-how that is positioned upstream (property development, design, financial engineering, etc.) or downstream (long-term services for the building or structure or for its users) of its core business of construction.
- Building: Housing, schools and universities, hospitals, hotels, office buildings, stadiums, airports, exhibition and leisure centers, etc.
- Civil works: Underground works, engineering structures, tunnels, earthworks, road, rail and port infrastructure, public transport, etc.
- Energy and services: Energy network infrastructure, street lighting, digital networks, electrical, mechanical and HVAC engineering, facilities management, etc.
- Concessions: Management and operation of transport infrastructure, sports and entertainment facilities, ports, etc.
At the center of a diversified group
Created in 1952 by Francis Bouygues, Bouygues is a diversified industrial group with a strong corporate culture and business areas organized around three areas of activity:
- Construction: Bouygues Construction, Bouygues Immobilier and Colas
- Energy and transport: Alstom
- Telecoms and media: Bouygues Telecom and TF1
With 120,000 employees in mora than 100 countries, the Bouygues Group achieved sales of €32.4 billion in 2015.