Bouygues Construction's sustainable development policy is based on sustainable construction activities. 48% of its R&D budget is dedicated to this cause.
- Eco-design methods
- From design to operation, commitment to performance objectives established with clients and partners.
This allows the company to provide solutions that offer the best environmental and economic efficiency throughout the entire life-cycle of a building or structure.
- French Ministry of Defence
- Hong Kong trade and Industry Tower
- University of Hertforshire
- Solar Farm on Negros (Philippines)
- Erlenmatt eco-neighbourhood (Switzerland)
- Surrey Hospital (Canada)